For the eighth consecutive year, Gentera offers its Summer Internship, whose main purpose is to provide undergraduate and postgraduate students the opportunity to have an educational experience in one of the best companies to work in Mexico (1st place in the ranking of Greate Place To Work, 2016). Last year, 188 candidates participated from the best universities nationally and internationally, only five were selected.
The program is a full time job with real responsibilities. It consists in 8 weeks long from June 19 to August 11, 2017. Throughout the internship you will have training, networking opportunities, and a tutor will be assigned to you for support and guidance. You will designated to a project that will provide you with a hands-on experience and insight of the financial services for the underserved segment. By the end of your project you will receive feedback of your work.
Every year we have different types of projects to which you can apply depending on your experience, interests or profile: research, model analysis and optimization, benchmark, processes and policies development, communication strategies, new technologies implementation, etc.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Being a student or have recently graduated from a graduate or undergraduate program. In case of being an undergraduate student, you must be studying one of the two last semesters
- Proficiency in English and Spanish both oral and written
- Full time availability for 8 weeks during the summer
- Availability to travel if the project requires it
- Have life and health insurance with international coverage
- Have not previously participated in a Gentera Internship Program
Should you need further assistance please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
"It involves you in its creative and innovative culture, which offers you as an MBA a unique experience to analyze different business models adapted to the environment and identify new opportunities."
"The opportunity to know how Microfinance is managed in Mexico, I found it extremely interesting. The mission of Gentera to increase the financial inclusion of the undeserved segment fills me personally. It was a pleasure to have met the excellent group of fellows and team that we had to work during our summer. "
Luis Gerardo Hernández