Requirements for Applicants:
- Being a student or have recently graduated from a graduate or undergraduate program. In case of being an undergraduate student, you must be studying one of the two last semesters
- Proficiency in English and Spanish both oral and written
- Full time availability for 8 weeks during the summer
- Availability to travel if the project requires it
- Have life and health insurance with international coverage
- Have not previously participated in a Gentera Internship Program
Should you need further assistance please send an e-mail to email@example.com>
"It involves you in its creative and innovative culture, which offers you as an MBA a unique experience to analyze different business models adapted to the environment and identify new opportunities."
"The opportunity to know how Microfinance is managed in Mexico, I found it extremely interesting. The mission of Gentera to increase the financial inclusion of the undeserved segment fills me personally. It was a pleasure to have met the excellent group of fellows and team that we had to work during our summer. "
Luis Gerardo Hernández